This EVENT is inspired by prophetic words written in 1971 by Dr. Seuss in his book- The Lorax.
“UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.”
“UNLESS We Care” is a revival of a Challenge JANE created a few years ago.
The goal is to focus each challenge on an ecological, environmental, or conservation-related concept.
The purpose is-
- to inspire confidence and
- to ease feeling discouraged or lost about how to help
Restoring Earth to better health is an especially daunting task… However, I hope participants in this challenge share a common belief that when we “care a whole lot,” our intentional actions can make problems take turns for the better.
How It Works-
UNLESS challenge ideas post on second and forth Tuesday’s of the month. They have no expiration date* .
Each topic or theme for the UNLESS We Care challenge is inspired by an earth-friendly organization, publication, group, individual, or concept.
Feel empowered and have fun as you learn, take action… and most importantly… “care a whole awful lot.”
* Why no expiration date? I believe that can help to inspire longevity for the commitments we choose, and to encourage new or on-going participation. What do you think?
Create an UNLESS post then…
- Establish a link to your blog post. Copy the URL of your post and paste in the comments section of the challenge.
- Create a way for others to check out your post. Please tag your blog post “unless-we-care”
- Get Bi-weekly Unless We Care challenges by following my blog.
- Follow links to discover what others are doing and to share: likes, comments, feedback, encouragement, and/or ideas with other Earth-friendly bloggers.